Saturday, April 11, 2015

Can't stop this beats feeling - anyone can help me on this one?

Recently, I wrote this " I should've breakin my parents rules over past 15yrs ago, so these days I would be one line like Martin :) but too bad the facts didn't go like that :( " on my G+ timeline after I watched Martin Garrix thanks to his million fans video. This video reminds me of that statement, 15yrs ago when I decided what I like to be but it's forbidden. Now what I can only do just playing those up beats from VirtualDJ, perhaps one day those music beats which keeps on sounding in my mind will be one of the hits song just like Martin's had :) and working in a studio to make some up beat music will come true even number of ages keeps on growing. If only could turn back the time :))

No comments: