Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Nearly end of year resolution (hopes it will make it :)

Still left out one resolution for this year that I had written last 6 months, to see it said was the biggest dance music festival in Asia after ZoukOut I guess, I just came along the tag :) or probably more appropriate for dance music fans in Indonesia as the biggest dance music festival in Indonesia and known as through #DWP2015
The schedule would be vice versa with ZoukOut which line ups will be playing in those 2 days of set out date schedule on next December 11 and 12, 2015. You could see from the set line up in website of ZoukOut and DWP2015. There was also warm up schedule for R3HAB before he'll be playing at DWP2015, as it announced as the phase 2 line up at Decibels
Now, this December will be last month of this year in enjoying the rave party (so it's called now) 
Why are the best moment of rave music comes in lately 5 years from now? not when I was younger at 10-15 years ago? I guess this one of the temptation, up to how long you can resist it, and electronic music was evolved from the mother's root as house before :) so that's why I'd tried to came along when it got the chance to see even maybe I had to ask for a leave :D
So, the other one was I would like to visit Padar, Rinca and Komodo island, and guess many of you would know the place. Hopes that could be my re-start trip schedule to see outside my daily activities if at my working place has the end of year vacation schedule like last year, about one week before getting to start new working spirit in new year to come.
Only hopes and pray besides money savings for open trip registration, flight ticket, etc. If it would for the good cause to admire the beauty of East Indonesia from my camera (which needed more shutter to take) and to see the best world class international DJ playing exclusive sets that will be no excuse to see it all :)   So that next year will be other trip schedule to see the west point of Indonesia which 2 years ago was cancelled :))
Last I would say, from music lyrics, melodies, upbeats, hard beats still crossing my mind, when hear the melody from one of the song it feels that song would be match to other song which has the same melody looping, same as the beats. Once again any of you read this can helped me? Give me some input to think over this decision : Should I re-take the music match as the basic to be re-mixer (music producer which start out as DJ) or depth learning to be religious person as getting older in preparation to visit the place where millions people come from all over the world doing the Pilgrimage

No comments: